Sunday, October 3, 2010

StampitCrazy#8

Good Morning. It's Sunday, and we, at StampitCrazy are ready for the new challenge#8.
This time you need to make something different then a card. No cards!!! My project are a candy bag. This image call Zoie, check out the store. I cut out bag on my Cricut(didn't use for a long time).






SO here is your Challenge. CHALLENGE #8
1. To Create a NEW Project other than a card...( HELLO NO CARDS) :o)
( Some sugesstions, Candy wrapper, Trick or Treat Bag, Display, etc.)
2. Your Project MUST contain ONE of StampitCrazy DIGI's.
3. Your Project must be in the Form of Halloween and fun.
4. Your project must be entered to us by Saturday Nite, Oct 9th, 5:00 Central Time.
5. The winner will get Zoie & 25.00 Digi Certificate towards any Digi at Stampitcrazy.net
Hugs Nataliya
Challenges;
Scrappy Frogs-Halloween bag

5 comments:

  1. I love this bag! It is so fun! How long since you used your cricut??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how darling these are!!! Just love them. Fun and fabulous!!!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataliya this is too cute Hun!! I am trying to use my cricuit more these days too. Sorry I have been so MIA on your blog here lately. I decided this morning I was going to wait onmy projects and visit some of my favorite blogs!!! Hope you are doing well!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image!!! thank you for joining us at Scrappy Frogs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...