Saturday, February 5, 2011

DT call at Sweet Pea Stampers

Hello my friends. Sweet Pea Stampers has a DT call. And i love this stamps from the first time i saw them. I always was excited when i saw DT call at Sweet Pea, but i wasn't ready back then. Now i know i am. All this cards i made , when i didn't have any copic or promarkers, so i coloured images with a pencils, or just regular markers. Now i know i am much better, so in couple days i will make one more card to add here, just to show you how i grow with making a cards.
This card was my very first easel card.


On this card you can see my gems work. You can see it better on the very top photo. And i this image one of my favorite.


Image on this card was embossed with a copper embossing powder. It just this photo didn't show very well.






How bad do i wont this??? Very bad! So my fingers crossed. Thanks for looking.

Hugs Nataliya.








6 comments:

  1. oh wow you sure have improved over time, the latter ones are simply stunning hun
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous selection of cards Nat, they are ALL gorgeous! Thanks for entering our DT call and the very best of luck hun. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh all awesome entries!!!
    Good luck to you girl & thanks for tryin out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Nat, I take it you do really want it lol, beautiful selection I wish you luck, stunning cards hun! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful I do knoW are one of the very best in nature and in crafting Nat I wish you all the luck in the world
    Liz xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...