Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heart Butterflies

Hi everyone. Today i like to show you fun card i made, with Stampin Dragon Designs Image. " Heart Butterflies", you can buy this beautiful image HERE.
Here is my card. I coloured image with the chalks and added just pearls to it, and it's ready.
Here you can see, it's a spinner card. I used glitter cardstock. One more pink butterfly, finished my card as embellishment.

Now just a little reminder, about our Challenge at Stampin With The Dragon. You have one more week left, to enter your card, or project.

And don't forget to visit CDAC. We have challenge going on with the FREEBIE. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya.




10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colours and details,love the design....the spinner looks fabulous!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous love the way you have used the image so pretty
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just goegeous,love that stamp and the colurs are really beautiful love cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love your chalking.
    Have a great weekend.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you have chosen to shwcase this awesome imgae! It gives me to many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed and pretty image!!!

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful, Nat! LOVE LOVE LOVE the "rainbow" shading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Nat. I love the colors you used with the image.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nat I am crying as i MISS U SO
    but at least I come see your work! Beautiful

    Hugs for ever Lizxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Nat, this is soooo pretty, Love it!!!!
    I want to make one of these cards....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...