Sunday, March 27, 2011

OSAAT challenge #55

Happy Sunday everyone. First i like to thank you all, for your Vote on my Sweet Pea card. Yeey, i made to the Top3 .Come here next week, and see my last project for this contest. Thank you very much!!! Now let's see what i have here today. This is very long post, many projects, so sit down and relax.

Today at One Stitch At A Time, we have a new challenge for you. All you need to do is to make a card, or any project for Mother's or Baby's. For my first project i used Collab digi Kit "Toy Box" by amazing Angela, from Toucan Scraps. I made this kind of box for the very first time. I have so much fun making it. Look at all this cute images. I have this awesome glitter papers, and it's looks like a stars, just prefect with the images. So this is how my box look on the outside Taa-Daa!!! Here is what is going on, on the inside of my box. This kit has so many elements to use, your kids will love it. My kids crazy about it. Looks like he is ready for the Earth. I used recycle packaging, to hold all elements You can buy this collab at Stitchy Bear Shop, and have fun with your kids making awesome projects. Thank you Angela. For my second project i made a card with "Big Bully", by Barbara Jensen. You will find this image at Stitchy Bear Shop. And that wall image i got as a freebie by Lily Pink. I used brown and blue ribbons, to embellish my card. Sticky flowers for the background, and letter 'B' for a BOY. How cute this little puppy. My Hubby use to have Dog like that (before me), so i coloured image just like that dog. I used my Prisma pencils. He looks so sad, you just wanna hug him.

I made image to look 3D'. My Son love this car, so is my Husband. Thanks to Barbara for this cutest image, i am sure, i will use it again.
Well girls, if you still here, i have one more card to show you. This time it's card for Mum.
This gorgeous sentiment with roses was made by Teri, from Delicious Doodles. So elegant image. I coloured image with Prisma pencils, and used chalks on the edges, with a little touch of glitter. I used my new MS punch. I received this punch from Jacque. Thank you i love it!!!
This ribbon i got from a dollar store, and pretty flower from Jacque.
For background, i used my glitter stash paper. You all know by now i love glitter. LOL And one more MS flowers punch.
Hello!!!! Any body here??????!!! Thanks any way, for looking. I hope i inspire you to run to your craft room, if not, you should see what OSAAT DT girls did. They are totally awesome.

Hugs Nataliya.

Challenges i like to play;

The Crafty Pad-for Mum (card#3)
Creative Inspiration-for Mum (card#3)

16 comments:

  1. Wow Nat your so very clever these are so good I just love the kids box and made so well so glad you made the toip three over at SP your stuff is great Give me a e mail if there is more voting as hate to miss that!
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW wow WOW !!!!
    Fantastic makes

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects! All so different too. Love the explosion box and the border in that last card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally blow away projects Nat. Your exploding box is brilliant.

    Congrats on making the top 3 over at Sweet Peas, totally deserved placement.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All just gorgeous hun, but I love the dawgy he is a sweetie!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still here Nat...hahaha, Gorgalicious creations all! I think my post is longer than yours...lol You are awesome and deserve Top Spot at Sweet Pea. Hope you are relaxing today.

    Bunches of Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nataliya!! You sure have been busy!! I just love your box with all the details and dimension. Each one of your cards is so beautiful and creative.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nat you have been a very busy lady! I really love your explosion card, it fantastic.
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew you would come up with something fabulous to do with those aliens!!!
    and the puppy is so cute, and the mum card is so pretty....TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Out of this world!! Super project!

    They are all fabbie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards. I especially like the B for Boy one. Your mums card is very pretty. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I LOVE the exploding box, its fabulous! Your 'mum' card is lovely too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh Nat, that box is so fantastic! I want one. Brilliant work with that and so clever. Thank you

    and the cards are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards, that Mothers day card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous projects! Breat job all around! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...