Friday, July 22, 2011

Person To Annoy DT card

Good day everyone. Stampin with the Dragon has a new challenge for you today. All you need to do is, use
3 embellishments
3 patterned papers
1 border
Our sponsor is fantastic http://www.bugaboostamps.com/. Winner will receive 7 digi images. For my card i used image call "Person to Annoy". Oh i just love this image, and i love even more the sentiment. I coloured image with copic markers
Here is the sentiment. I think i should give this card to my Hubby. Hahaha
I added flowers and a Heart charm to it
Hop over to the challenge blog and look what awesome cards DT made. Then come back and show us what you can do. Thanks for looking. Hugs Nataliya
Challenges;

6 comments:

  1. Ha-ha, love your card. Stella always is right on with her tips. Great card Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun card, I like the colours you have used.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Nataliya that is just to darn funny! How cute your card is. Love the little flower accent and the fun image. Super hilarious. Love it.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, would be ace for the hubbies birthday card, love it did make me smile
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is a hoot. I love. Your card is awesome.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun this is one,great image,just love it to bits,just love the layout,just what I needed on a wet saturday morning,have a great weekend hun hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...