Friday, July 15, 2011

Stamping Dragon Designs

Hi everyone. I'm still at the camp ground, so i hope my blogger will post this card for me. I like to show you today my card, i made from Stamping Dragon Designs papers. I used paper pack "Tranquility", you can find them HERE. The colours are gorgeous as you see. I used two papers on the front of my card.
I added sticker sentiment "Love Always".
Used flower die cut for my purple with a shimmer paper. And this pretty flowers i got from a Dollar store

Still love my MS butterfly punch, and i added pearls to it.
Here is the pick on the inside. Photo not that good, but i think you still can see gorgeous paper from this paper pack.
If you are looking for our challenge blog, we have one more week to enter your projects. Thank you for stopping by, will see you soon. Hugs Nataliya.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous and love the gentle quietness of the creations, beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this really is beautiful,the soft colors on this are just gorgeous and love those butterflies hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Nat. Love the soft colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW so very pretty and love that GORGEOUS centre piece!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and you have used my favourite colours

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the soft colours you have used.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...