Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anything goes #75 at OSAAT

Hello my Friends. Welcome to a new challenge at OSAAT "Anything Goes". I know we all like this theme. But befour we go to my card, just a little reminder, about our contest "Pretty in Print". It's only for the Month of August.
For my DT card i used this gorgeous "Bird House" digi image by Claire Hope Jacare. You can find this digi at Stitchy Bear Shop. I used pencils to colour image
Then i found this cute little button, to add to my card, it's goes so well with my image.
This flowers i got from the dollar store. For the leafs i used SU die cuts.
And i used MS lace punch, to make nice finish to my card.
And now you can hop over to the challenge Blog to see more inspiration from DT. Thanks everyone for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges;

13 comments:

  1. Lovely image and beautifully made card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image and I love how you've colored it. Great little charm birdhouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous easel card Nat!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card Nat - your embe;;ishments are perfection and I love the fresh zesty colour - it's gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card.. Very lovely work.. hugs,Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shaped card, beautiful gems and flower. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Nat.. I love it !!
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nataliya,
    This is such a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at the Mami Doodles challenge.Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is such a beautiful easel card. Love the colours. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Nataliya, love all the details and pretty colours...gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at 'Fussy and Fancy'

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...