Monday, August 15, 2011

Anything Goes WD

Hi all. After little brake time at Whoopsi Daisy, we are back with new challenge "Anything Goes". So here is my DT project. I made a Pop-Up card. And all this adorable images you can find on one sheet #292 HERE.
I used Water colour markers this time, and used loosed glitter, to grate some snow.
I really like this background digi image. Here i used MS punch for the fance.
Pop-up look
This sentiment is from old card, i recycle.

I hope you like my card, and will play Whoppsi Daisy challenge with us.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/-Christmas
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/-anything goes

9 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous.. Love the scene you have created.. very beautiful!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun how gorgeous is this the scene you have created is just brilliant beautifully detailed hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Nataliya this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the scenery you've made ... simply STUNNING!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hun, lovely to see you joining us for our Light it Up Challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland Challenge, fabulous creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nat, Your card totally Rocks!!! What a fabulous scene. Your card looks so fun and I love how you used many images. Fantastic job honey.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Nataliya this is amazing. I love how you use a lot of details in your cards and create the most fabulous scenes. This is no exception. I am smitten with it's beauty. Well done my friend.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at OLLCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pop-up card! Love the pretty scene! The MS punch is great for the fence! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Pop up scene card. Terrific job!

    Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime!
    Cheryl - Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...