Friday, December 9, 2011

Bling It with Christmas DT card

Hello everyone. Today we have new challenge at Stampin with the Dragon. Our theme is to make a card , or any other project with "Christmas Bling". Pull out all your sparkle gems and glitter and show us what you can do. And we have FANTASTIC sponsor for this challenge http://shop.meljensdesigns.com/main.sc. Winner will receive 4 images from theres store. Just if you didn't know, we are looking for new DT members. All info you can find HERE. And here is my card with amazing Christmas Tree image from our Sponsor
I used Copic markers to color my image, and added lot's of glitter
Around the image i used copper ink and stamped with my clear stamps. On the top of my card i added tiny Bells
I used stamp for my sentiment, on the Die cut and added green gems
And just before you go STOP BY HERE ON SUNDAY!!!! Do you like to know why????? Well.... i'm not going to tell you. hehe.  SURPRISE!!!!!!! 
Thank you to all for your comments. Hugs Nataliya
I like to enter this card to challenges at:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Love everything about it and you captured the bling and sparkle beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the Christmas lights! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...