Monday, February 20, 2012

DT project

I have fun project for you to show today. It's time for a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy, and our Theme is 3D's cards or Gifts.  This container use to be full of yummy cookies, and now it's  beautiful decorated gift for any crafty goodies. I used one of many gorgeous images from Daisy and Friends CD. You can buy this CD only at Joanna Sheen Shop. Image was already colored. Isn't she sweet little Girl?
Here is some of my embellishments
Top of the lit.

I added pretty Pink Lace, and you can see my gorgeous paper around the Can.
This is it for today, my Friends. I am really behind on commenting, please forgive me.
Hugs Nataliya

4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, love the flowers, ribbon, the lace and the dotty dress :) FABULOUS, Nat :)))
    Hugs Lilli xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its beautiful!! Great way to reuse a can. Come to think of it I have cans I could decorate. Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Nat so pleased you got it sorted. Hugs xxx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...