Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Award from my Friend!!!

Good Day my Friends
Look what my Friend Jessica , from Jessica's Craft Shaque, sent me!!! A gorgeous Green Blend Award. It is so nice to wake up, and know someone, somewhere far, far away is thinking about you. I am so glad to have Jessica as my Friend and now my DT girl too. She is one happy crafter. Please stop by at her blog and say hello. I LOVE Butterflies and  this one is beautiful. Thank you Jess so much for having me as your special blend Friend. You made my day special.
Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given.

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who
has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.

2. This award is for any co-blogging friend
who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.

3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by
and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one
of the great comments at the end of your post.

4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you
feel meet the listed requirements.

5. Create a post with the terms of use and
publish your Blends of choice.

6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your
blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing t
his award to keep the circle forever growing.

I would love to give this Award to my best Friend, and Godmother of my Baby Girl, who helped me to set up my very firs Blog. Sheri-from  http://sherrisspace.blogspot.com/ she is the one who talked me to this craft. She guide me all this Years, if i have any problems with my computer or blog. She is amazing Cricut Card maker, so stop by at her blog and say hello from me. Sheri, THANK YOU for being such a good Friend!!!

I would love to give this Award also to Carri from http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/. She is amazing Friend and card maker. I don't know how she has time, but she always stop by and live some nice comments. Thank you very much Carri!!!

I would love to send this Award to a very special  and unbelievable talented Gabrielle from http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/ . I tell you why. Gabrielle was my very first Scrapbook inspiration. I never knew people can grate so many absolutely stunning L/O one after another. When i feel low, and need some inspiration, i always go to her site, and just read her posts, looking true gorgeous pages, and it's bringing my spirit back to the normal. If you never saw  her site, you must follow this link. Thank you Gabrielle!!!

And i have so many, many more girls to thank, for all your suport and good words. I thank you all my sweet followers Friends for being such an amazing girls. You all free to take this beautiful Butterfly Award, and put it on your blogs. I will be very happy.
Hugs Nataliya

3 comments:

  1. Поздравляю!!!

    Большое спасибо за помощь и советы! Мне очень ценно и важно ваше внимание!!! Очень рада, что знакома с вами, хоть и виртуально!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nataliya...
    Thanl you so much for your kind words, you made me cry...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!and you know I am always here for you....hugs girlfriend....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...