Friday, March 2, 2012

DT Card Country Girl

Hello everyone. Today i made card for Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge blog. And we have mini Blog Hop too, so hop over to SSS.  I hope you will join our challenge. Them of this challenge is Garden Patch. And here is my card.
For my card i used Country Girl 1 digital image by Morgan Fitzsimons. It was fun to color this gorgeous image
On this Photo i like to show you my Punches parade lol, two of them MS border punches, and i little tiny flower punch
Then here i have two more MS punches. When i go to the Michael's store, first thing i do, it's looking for some new punches.
And one White Bow was last touch on my card. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya


3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, looking forward to working with you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetness, I love this card so colourful! Have a great weekend, hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Nat, I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at The Craft Garden this month.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...