Monday, April 23, 2012

New challenge at Whoopsi Daisy` "Flourishes"

Hello everyone. Today i don't have a card for Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog. We have two teams, and i'm on the team A, and today team B is showcasing theirs cards. At this moment i am happy we have more girls on our Whoopsi team, because if you see, i am little sitting low.  Last Monday i went for my MRI on my shoulder, and now i'm waiting Doctor's appointment  on May 7th, so i will know what is going on with me. This last week was not very good for me. My arm hurt much more, and i'm having hard time to sleep, and on the top of this i got a cold. Well, i am sick and tire of being sick. So please forgive me if i didn't visit you. I hope you all will go and play this challenge with us. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalyia, sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, I hope they can sort out that pain in your shoulder/arm to let you have a good night's sleep.. Wish you well!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis how you doing today? I too have a cold and I am sick of blowing my nose! It is very sore now. Sending you lots of hugs. LOL it must run in the family ;)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...