Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweet Pea Stamps DT Card


Good Day all. Today my post is for Sweet Pea Stamps. And i used gorgeous image by Rebecca Sinz "Forget Me Not". Lucky for you Girls, you can have this beauty in Rubber or Digital image. Hop HERE to the Shop and look around, I'm sure you will find many images you like to have.
So here is my card. My base of the card is 6"x6" and then i used big oval die cut by Spellbinders to add on the top of my card. Just to brake a square lol.
Image was colored with Prisma Pencils, kind of new Hair color for me this time, but i like it.
Here is the pick of my hand made flowers
I hope i inspire you to pull out your SP stamps and start making some projects. Please don't forget to share with us if you make something.
Have a good day Ladies.
Hugs Nataliya
Challenges i like to play;
 http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.ca/
 http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.ca/
 http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.ca/
 http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.ca/

VISIT MY NEW BLOG HERE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful creation! Your coloring is amazing and I love those flowers! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘April Showers Bring May Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of the paper flower goodness. thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE everything! Fantastic colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this card is fantastic, the colors are yummy,your coloring, perfection, love the hair color, all those gorgeous flowers and that fabulous frame, it's FANTASTIC..Thanks for sharing,hope you have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "die cuts and/or punches” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love how colourful this is.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...