Sunday, June 23, 2013

No Square and DT CALL!!!!!!!!!

Good Sunday everyone. Welcome to another challenge at OSAAT.
For this weeks challenge we would like you to create something that's ' Not Square'.  The sponsor for this weeks challenge is Creative CraftWorld with 3 x Promarkers.  To win our main prize you MUST use an image that's available in StitchyBear Digi Outlet by any of our creators.. Remember to put a # after your name so I can find you easily. Occasionally I catch ones from our store but just in case please add # after your name.
Also we have a DT CALL!!!!!! See more details on the OSAAT Blog.
So here is mine circle card, with beautiful digital image "Robin" by Hope Jacare .
 I used Pencils to color image and inked backing. To decorate i used Dies and Punches

Also i made a Box to go with my card

Little bit of details

I hope i inspire you to come going us for the challenge, and don't forget about DT call.
Have wonderful Day all, because i will have fun time today.

We having parade today and my Son Ivan will be in it, so i better charge my camera lol.

If you like to earn Money from Home like i do click this links below



Click Here To Join Our Empower Network Team

Still Have Some Questions? Click Here For The Answers

Click Here to Watch Empower Network Video

Thanks for stopping by all. Hugs Nat

5 comments:

  1. Nataliya, I love your card and box, they're absolutely beautiful. I hope you enjoy the parade. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and design Nataliya! Love the cute robin and the box looks fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is an out of the box card lol - your colouring of the bird digi is perfection in it's purest form. Congrats treasure. Hugs Jane your OSAAT DT sister xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nataliya, you know I'm partial to birds, so needless to say I love it, and you just had to make a gorgeous box to go with it, fabulous make Missy, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Nataliya! Fabulous colouring and I love the matching box.
    Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...