Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School Challenge at OSAAT

Time for new challenge at One stitch At A Time. Theme of the challenge is Back to School. We all need this cards, so let's make some. For my card i used Digital Frame image by BBKakes. You can find this digi HERE. I think this digi is very versatile , because you can add any sentiment to it, or even Photo of your Kid.
I colored image with Promarkers, then used Black glittery stickers, and added some fun elements, like Dino, and Pencil from Felt 
Cardstock from SU. I used White pen to make stitches around. Very simple but cute card for my Kids. Please enter our challenge and show us what you can make for your Kids "Back to School" project.
Thanks for looking. Nataliya

6 comments:

  1. It's great, Nataliya, love the little felt pencil. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute Nataliya and I'm sure your children will love showing off the card their Mum made. Until I read your 'story' I was wondering if you might be saying that even we dinosaurs can go to school to learn. Sorry, I'll tell you seriously, that this is a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Nataliya, how cool is the bright green for this card - just lovin' it. Have not seen the frame digi by BBKakes but it is fab, as you have said and show, really versitle. Great all round card :) Hugs jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The felt pencil is soooooo cute. Love your project and the dinosaur.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Nat. Just watched your video, you go girl! NEVER EVER forget that you are an Awesome women! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

    XOXO Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute Nat..dino is adorable
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...