Thursday, October 17, 2013

Winter Wonderland!!! My GDT card at Scrapbook Stamp Society.

Hello my Friends. I was invited to be a GDT at Scrapbook  Stamp Society Blog. It was my DT not long time ago, but i didn't have much time to create some project, so i stepped down from the Team. And today i am happy to be with my girls as a Guest. Thanks Sher Brown for inviting me.

I saw many cards with this fold, but the real inspiration i got from my good blogging Friend CAROL. She always amaze me with her gorgeous work. Please stop by at her blog and say hello from me. But original card with this fold i find HERE. I was looking around on Pinterest, and found her card, witch was very unusual and beautiful.
I didn't follow any measurements, i just cut my papers the way i think is best for me.
The first Photo was taken, when all folds closed. And now lets get some more details.
On the front i decided to use this absolutely adorable little girl with an Ornament. You can find her HERE. I colored image with Distress Ink pads, and added Crackle Accents to her Eyes, and Glossy Accents to the ornament with a sprinkle of gold glitter.
I just want to say, it's sure lots of sparkles here, so i like to name my card "Winter Wonderland".

The next photo, is when you open first fold. I used lot's of Dies and punches. After i cut my pieces i inked them, brushed with glue and covered everything in Diamond Dust, i absolutely love this product. I got mine from Michael's.
Gems and snowflakes everywhere.  On the next Photo is a next fold and i used some " Winter" word i made of 3D's stickers.
So now you can see how its looks, when all folds open. To cut out base of my card i used Tim Holtz Dies.
Here is another beautiful image on the inside by Sherri Baldy. I start to color with Copic, then finished with Distress inks lol. You can find this image HERE.
Here is some close up view on the details. This gorgeous Die by Heartfelt Creations.

This beautiful punch by MS.

On the inside i added another Lace die and Sentiment by Heartfelt Creations. I stamped with rubber stamp and used Silver Embossing powder. I love how it's shine.

On the Photo below you can see how fold goes right behind the Tree, it has secret cut, to hold the fold. On the right side you can see another cut, to hold another fold from the left.

That is how it's looks from the top. Not very good pick, but you got the idea.
And now i just need to Mail this card to my Friend Sher Brown. Look out Girl!
Well, that was a long post, but thank you for your comments.
Hugs Nataliya
 http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, Nat, this is fantastic. I love all the details you put in there and the sparkles. Thank you so much for making it for me. I love it already.

    Smiles and hugs Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my,this is so lovely card!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I could never even think of pulling that off. Thanks for sharing with us. Also great to see you as a guest designer.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is even more impressive seeing all these fabulous pictures! Wow, this truly is amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow this is awesome Nataliya, so many detail and wow love how it opens up and all the glitter and shine. Congrats on being invited for a GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning creation. It looks super frosty and sparkly. Natalyia-thank you so much for mentioning me. I am happy to inspire...lol This card is amazing. I love every inch of it!!!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUTSTANDING.... this card is a work of art, and get you, no measuring, your brilliant, I couldn't make it with the measurements, my friend Bibiana, card was beautiful, Carols, well she is an amazing artist too. but your is soooo creative, with the beauty peeking behind and the sweet one in front all that sparkle, what pleasure you bring to my Magpie eyes, thanks my dear for sharing this outstanding card..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't have christmas without all the glitter. Love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...